Ako ang SAGING ng WAP

"mga kahindik hindik na pakikipagsapalaran ng saging sa mobile world"

Friday, October 10, 2008

Teardrops on my guitar

by: Taylor Swift

Chords Pattern:

Bb x13331
Gm 355333
Eb x8886
A/Bb x03331


Intro: Bb-Gm-Eb-A/Bb


Verse:
Bb Gm Eb A/Bb
Teardrops at me by make smile as he want me
Bb Gm Eb A/Bb
I want and I needed everything that we should be
Gm Eb Bb
I’m at she’s beautiful that girl she talks about
A/Bb Bb
And she’s got everything that I should I have to live without
Gm Eb A/Bb Bb
Teardrops to me by left got so fine me
Gm Eb A/Bb Gm
But I can’t be in safe anyone in hates with me
Eb
He says he so love he’s finely got alright
Bb A/Bb Bb
I want in reading those is all I think about it all now


Chorus 1:
A/Bb Gm
Is the reason for the Teardrops on my guitar the only thing
Eb Bb
That keeps me wishing now as wishing star
A/Bb Gm Eb
Is the song in the car I keep singing why I do



Verse: Do the same Chords at first verse

Teardrops by me can’t any that I breathe

And where he goes so perfect place

The kind of love as wish I could be

She better hold in tight give matter that

Looking most beautiful eyes and know she lucky cause



Interlude: Bb-Gm-Eb-A/Bb
Bb-Gm-Eb-A/Bb

Gm Eb
So I drop home along as I to noble like
Bb A/Bb
I could speak should down and maybe can some sleep tonight . . .


Chorus 2:
Bb A/Bb Gm
Is the reason for the Teardrops on my guitar the only one
Eb Bb
Is gonna love from me to break my heart
A/Bb Gm Eb
Is the song in the car I keep singing to me why I do
Bb A/Bb Gm Eb Bb
Is the time that can love but this every nobody’s older me to fall than too
Gm Eb A/Bb Bb (hold)
Teardrops at me by make smile as he wont see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home